4 thoughts on “Fix: The SPListItem being updated was not retrieved with all taxonomy fields.

  1. […] Why do I have to add Note field type ? If you don’t add it, you will have an issue as per my previous article. […]

  2. S. Aziz Kazdal 08/18/2015 at 10:06 AM Reply

    hello
    I have same problem but I could not resolved it. I have changed the List view Lookup treshhold but still same. How can I find schema file for fields as you showed up here. Error occures when I change the language for my user

    • tjenho 08/18/2015 at 10:53 AM Reply

      My article here is to create a list from the schema, so if your question is how to get the schema then you must have created the list from the SharePoint site. To get the schema, go to List Settings > Save List as template. Then from Site Settings > List template gallery, you can export the list template as wsp file. Rename the wsp file into cab file and open the cab file using 7zip, the schema should be there.

  3. S. Aziz Kazdal 08/19/2015 at 8:34 AM Reply

    Actualy my problem is when I change the display language of sharepoint I can get list of metadata add add it document in document library but can not save it. I getting the error you add up here. If I do same thing in English display language I get no error and successfully save the document in library.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: