SharePoint Hosted App series:
- Part 1: Configure Apps for SharePoint 2013
- Part 2: Create simple SharePoint Hosted App
- Part 3: Access list from SharePoint Hosted App
- Part 4: Create App Part
- Part 5: Create Chrome Control
The first part of my SharePoint Hosted App series and this step is required to develop SharePoint Apps in SharePoint 2013. I don’t want to provide you detail steps in this article because I think Gaurav Mahajan & Ahmed Farag has excellent article about it and there is also further explanation from Chris Whitehead technet article. Please check those article out, follow those steps and your environment should be setup successfully.
At a high level the configuration steps are as follows:
- Infrastructure Configuration
- Determine your App Domain.
- Configure domain name in DNS.
- Create a new wildcard SSL certificate.
- Farm Configuration
- Create SharePoint Service Applications and enable services.
- Configure App settings in SharePoint
- ·App Auth Configuration
- Configure SharePoint for low-trust Apps
- Configure SharePoint for high-trust Apps
Stay tuned for the next part of the SharePoint Hosted App series.